Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Has it already been two months?!

Wow, I can't believe that it has been two months since I wrote down anything! We have been so busy that time has just flown by.

The reason why we have been so busy is that we have been working on our new truck! And by working on it, I mean stripping it down to the frame and rebuilding the engine and everything else! And by we, I mean mostly Kyle and his dad and myself every here and there. But it has been coming along nicely and we are getting some progress done. 
This has definitely been a learning experience for Kyle and myself. Even though I probably won't remember anything on how to rebuild an engine, Kyle will for sure remember what his dad has taught him!
Taking out the Axel

Prepping the Engine Block
                                   

Putting the caps over the Rocker Arms


No comments:

Post a Comment