Monday, November 11, 2013

Hello! This is who we are...

Hello Everyone, whoever you are! :)

I wanted to start a blog for us to remember those fun little things in life that happen, that we will want to look back on and remember, as well as for our future family to find out who we were, who we are, and why we do the things we do.

First off, I want to introduce us! :) My name is JaNae Stickney Hansen.  My husband's name is Kyle Lynn Hansen. We were born 1 year and 1 month a part. We were both raised in Spanish Fork, Utah. I am a secretary and personal assistant. I love to read and watch movies with Kyle! I make him watch some pretty strange ones, but he'll watch them with me anyways! I love Harry Potter, Disneyland and eating food. I am the youngest of four children. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. :) And my parents are awesome! Kyle is a mechanic/everything to do with cars guy! We are trying to start a business with Kyle's parents having to do with fixing up cars and selling them. It's been a process so far, but we are excited for the outcome! Kyle is a very loving and awesome husband! He has had some struggles in life with asthma and allergies, but he always pushes through it! Kyle loves to work with his hands, whether it be with welding, working on cars, building something or fixing something for us. Now I thought it would be good to share how we got to where we are today. :)



We met on October 7, 2011. It was love at first sight! :) We always wanted to be together and do a lot of fun things together! And we did! In the process, we got to know each other and decided to get married! Kyle proposed on March 22, 2013 on the Heber Valley Railroad.


Then, the planning began for the big day! August 2nd, 2013 was the chosen date! That day was picked specifically because my birthday is June 2nd, and Kyle's birthday is July 2nd. We thought that was a pretty fun coincidence, and wanted to keep it going! :) Our day finally came, and we were married!


It has been just a little over 3 months since we were married, and we are finding out how life is as a married couple! Before we got married, I was living in an apartment in Provo that after we got married, we were both living in. But after being there for 3 months, there were some difficulties in some of the aspects of the apartment and we decided that we had better move. Currently, we are living with Kyle's parents while we figure out where we are going to move. We are hoping to find a place of our own soon, that won't have any problems for us. :) 

Well, I am excited to be able to write a blog about different things that we do in our new life together! I've never been the most confident in my writing, but I think this will be a good opportunity for me to become better at expressing myself through words! 

♥/JaNae






No comments:

Post a Comment