Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow College Presents: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers





Oh my goodness, can I just say that Snow College's production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was the best comedy musical/play I have ever seen in my life!? 
Seriously.
 I don't think I have laughed that hard at a play ever!! 
I wish that I could tell you to go see it, but we went on the last night.
I have never seen that play before, so I didn't know what to expect! But it truly was awesome!
We went to support my brother Seth's Fiance, Gentry. 
She played her cello in the little music pit they have in front of the stage. Yay!!





And also, just to let you know, that if you ever go and sit all the way back on the benches they have in the music building at Snow College, my mom, sister and I cannot reach the floor. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment