Thursday, March 6, 2014

WE ARE LOVED!!!


I just need to gush a little bit about Kyle's and my new ward! They are all so loving and wonderful to us! Being new in the ward is of course a little nerve wracking, but I am feeling like this is where we need to be right now, and they are making us feel right at home!
First of all, I got my very first calling ever! I get to be a primary teacher for Valiant 9b! There are 5 girls in that class, and I could not be more excited!! Also, I got my lesson book and some cookies from one of my landlords, Carrie, who is in the Primary Presidency.
Also, last night, we were heart attacked with sticky notes on our door! That made us feel so awesome and loved! They were all sticky notes of happiness that we are in the ward and everything! Because we have tons of stairs to get to our door, I kept telling Kyle that I thought I heard someone walking up the stairs, or that someone was on the porch/deck or something! I just ignored it, thinking I was crazy. But then a minute later there was a really fast knock on our door and what sounded like someone running down the stairs! Haha! We opened the door to find the sticky notes and cookies! I am truly grateful for everyone in our new ward that has made us feel welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment