Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fiesta Days 2014



This year's
Fiesta Days was a lot of fun! We started out this year's celebration by going to the car show. As we were walking around, one of the owners of a T-Top Corvette, that looked similar to the one my dad had, insisted that I come sit in the driver's seat and get some pictures. The whole time he was telling me things to act out for the camera and it made me laugh so much! At one point he was telling me to act as if I was going to run Kyle over! Haha :) My favorite car was the Back to the Future Delorean!! There was even a Flux Capacitor and the hat from 2015 inside!! If I could have one of those cars, it would be awesome! Then on the 24th we went to the Parade with my family and there were a lot of floats, as always! :P I thought the SF Airport's
 float was the coolest with these mini helicopters. Later that day we were invited to have a picnic at my parent's house with all of my siblings. All the food was really yummy that everyone brought! And finally, we were able to go the rodeo with Kyle's family. We watched the steer wrestling which was pretty good. Also, there was a lady who did tricks with 4 horses. She stood on two, but was leading four horses at once. It was amazing what she could control these horses to do. She had them all jump over the poles, and she even did tricks while riding as well. My favorite part of the rodeo is the Barrel racing, but I was pretty disappointed this year because only one girl got through without hitting any barrel's. All in all, it was a very memorable Fiesta Days!










                




No comments:

Post a Comment